Thought for the Day
Value is not what you get,
Value is what you give
Thank you for coming! You will discover here, a treasure trove of insights, concepts, processes & tools.. sure to ignite a spark in taking your sales to a higher level.
All material here is drawn from our timeless classic - Mercuri India Knowledge Blocks.
We can assist you in this discovery.. personalize your experience and alert you as and when something of interest to you comes up here.. if you just register yourself.
You can of course continue as our esteemed Guest, and we will look forward to knowing you better in the future.
Do tell us about your experience here. We learn fast.
Team Mercuri India
Our Values & Leadership
The Values we cherish are:
- Results focus
- Excellence in Sales
- Ability to change
- Honesty & Integrity
We breathe these values and 'action' them in the way we engage with our Clients. Here is how we do it:
- Whatever we offer must add value to the Client. We take pride in being of contribution to our Customers as they REACH out for their highest aspirations.
- We must be seen as a reliable, dependable, competent and trustworthy partner. Credibility is our religion.
- All our work must have integrity at its core. We want our Customers and colleagues to be proud of what we do,and that’s why we work as role models, valuing quality in all aspects of our work.
- We work as ONE TEAM MERCURI. Consistency - in delivery and consulting expertise - across the Organisation,are the levers that enable tangible outcomes for our Customers.
- We value our people. We respect them by being responsible for their development and growth as professionals and people. So, our Customers interact with Mercurians of a high calibre, providing innovative and meaningful solutions.
Ravi Sundaram founded Mercuri Goldmann India P Ltd in 1987, on a solid foundation of the stated values. Ravi is an alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad and NIT Trichy.
Ravi has about 35 years of experience in Sales & Marketing, Training & Consulting and Organisation Building. He was awarded the 'Most Distinguished Alumnus' of NIT Trichy by Former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
Ravi is the custodian of values at Mercuri India, and through his conduct inspires all who know him to live these values for the benefit their Customers
To know more about the caliber of people we are and the kind of Customers we work with, continue reading. To have a Mercuri Consultant talk with you about how we can take your sales to a higher level Contact Us.