Mercuri India Certified Sales Management Professional
Duration: 6 Weeks of intense + 9 Weeks of continuous learning
Welcome to the Mercuri India Public Program
Small is beautiful. A small sales team is much more agile, nimble footed. Fine! Small has its challenges too! What if you have very few Sales Managers who are caring, hungry for learning and growth? And, there aren't enough of them, to take them through a customised Sales Management Training Course that's relevant, engaging and affordable?
In a new world that demands new skills from Sales People, how equipped are the Sales Managers to help their people make the shift? And, with a pletora of career options opening up in the new world, do Sales People anymore tolerate Managers who can't add value?
Customers have become so digital savvy, they seem to need your Sales People less and less. As engagement processes and platforms continuously change for the Sales Person, your Sales Leaders are having to do much more, and do much better! So, what are the new skills and strategies for Sales Managers to remain relevant in this new era? What's changing? What isn't? How should they adapt the unchanging core concepts of Sales Management to this new normal?
Here's presenting the 'Mercuri India Certified Sales Manager Course'
Understanding the structured process of Sales Management | Steering and Managing Sales Performance | Learning the fremework to leading Sales Teams for short term and long term results | Developing the Virtual Sales Technique and Persona that succeeds in physical and virtual platforms... Use of Platforms and Tools - Precision, Purpose and Positioning.
Learning to lead Sales Teams effectively in the new world.
Developing Sales Management Process and Skills
- Linkage between Results, Efforts and Competence
- A tool for Prospect Base Management
- Coaching Skills: Managing vs Coaching | The Coach mindset | Coaching for performance - Process and System | Creating a Coaching Culture.
- Non-monetary ways of motivating the Team: Motivation -vs- 'En masse' enthusiasm | The Motivation Principle | Motivation through Development
What do the best Sales Managers do to succeed? Read More here
Becoming a data driven Sales Manager
- Usage of data and analytics for effective decision-making in sales
- Developing a digital mindset: Introduction to sales analytics | Acquiring and preparing data | Usage of data and sales analytics to sell effectively
- Effective management and monitoring of sales in the territory
- Leveraging sales analytics tools to generate qualitative and quantitative sales reports.
- Using data insights to drive performance
3 Steps of this hybrid blended learning journey
This hybrid learning journey begins with 13+ hours of Digital Learning Courses, as prework, before participants attend the two much sought after Mercuri India Instructor Led Virtual Classes ( MILVC ). Following the 2 MILVCs are 10 more hours of Digital Learning Courses, that help deepen the learning further. With classes delivered virtually, you learn from where you are!
1 Before the MILVCs.. Digital Learning Course:
- Sales Activity Management:
- RAC Framework +
- Portfolio Analysis +
- Some more courses from CrossKnowledge - over 13+ Hours
2 During two MILVCs of 2.5 Hours each
3 After the two MILVCs
- Certification at the end of MILVC2
- Complimentary access to 10 Digital Learning Courses to enrich the learning further
Who should attend
Anyone involved in Sales Management and having People Responsibility
How this course benefits participants
Developing the ability to manage sales activity and process for todays results, AND develop people capabilities for tomorrows performance.
Thank you for your interest in Mercuri India Public Programs – MIPP. When you opt for MIPP, you get the best of Digital and Instructor Led Online Sales Training experience, without the hassles of travel, and the compulsion of having to absent oneself from day to day sales activity.
MIPP Courses are scheduled on a demand basis. Course schedules are announced as and when we have sufficient nominations for an effective sales learning experience. Please fill in the nomination form in the link below, with details of people you want to nominate. We will get back to you to schedule a course that suits our mutual convenience. Let's make sales happen!
Here's a classic MIPP Course.. for Sales Professionals who aspire for growth
You may also be interested in
Our world has changed like never before. At Mercuri India, we have changed beyond recognition, to stay ahead of the curveRead more
Welcome to the Digital Learning Center for Self-Led Sales Learning., in a controlled sales environment.Read more
Mercuri Mail Collectors Edition
33 years is a long time to do something consistently. The India journal of Mercuri International ‘Mercuri Mail’ is one such good habit.Read more