Thought for the Day
Value is not what you get,
Value is what you give
Thank you for coming! You will discover here, a treasure trove of insights, concepts, processes & tools.. sure to ignite a spark in taking your sales to a higher level.
All material here is drawn from our timeless classic - Mercuri India Knowledge Blocks.
We can assist you in this discovery.. personalize your experience and alert you as and when something of interest to you comes up here.. if you just register yourself.
You can of course continue as our esteemed Guest, and we will look forward to knowing you better in the future.
Do tell us about your experience here. We learn fast.
Team Mercuri India
Strategic Sales Negotiations
Recognizing the individual power and process of successful negotiations | Learning a robust process for a win-win negotiation | Understanding and implementing a strategic approach to negotiation.
- Negotiating – An art or a science
- Successful Negotiation – the 4 elements Strategy | Process | Skills | The win-win drive
- Where does Negotiation happen in the buying process
- Influencing the customer – pre negotiation
- A strategic approach to negotiating
- Successful Negotiating – The Process
- Preparing | Discussing | Proposing | Bargaining
- Successful Negotiating – The Tools & Techniques
- The Negotiating checklist
analyzing offer | competition | customer
- The cost vs. value matrix
- If… then technique
- Successful Negotiating – The core skills
- Steering and controlling | Absorbing and responding | Trading variables assertively | Deadlock management |
Building productive relationship
- Successful Negotiating – The behavior mind-set
- Successful Negotiating – new prospect or existing customer - selling a price increase
3 Steps of the course
1 Before arriving for the Course
- A set of readouts
- A case study analysis
- A live negotiating situation template
- A self-assessment on current capability of negotiation
2 During the Course
- Concepts, tools, application
- A certification test at the end of the course
- Individual Action Plan
- Preparing a plan for a specific negotiating opportunity
3 4 - 6 Weeks after the course
- A one hour telephone / Skype review
- Reinforcing learning
- Marking of the test results and certifying towards 'STRATEGIC SALES NEGOTIATING – PROCESS, SKILLS AND ORIENTATION'
Who should attend
Anyone involved in the Sales Negotiating Process
How this course benefits participants
Understanding the Negotiation Process helps me to avoid emotions to come into my dealings – Business Development Manager – Electronics B2B
Am confident I can improve my Assertive Behavior having practiced it in this course – Sales Manager – Real Estate
MISA COURSES are run by experienced Consultants of Mercuri India, who practice what they teach, as they work with discerning Clients across varied industries & geographies. Every Mercuri Consultant wears 3 hats – A Salesperson, a Trainer & a Consultant. So, when you choose Mercuri India as your partner in Learning & Development, your people learn timeless concepts & skills that work in the real world, to accelerate their performance & grow with you. Read more about MISA Open Courses that 'Take your Sales to a Higher Level'