Thought for the Day
Value is not what you get,
Value is what you give
Thank you for coming! You will discover here, a treasure trove of insights, concepts, processes & tools.. sure to ignite a spark in taking your sales to a higher level.
All material here is drawn from our timeless classic - Mercuri India Knowledge Blocks.
We can assist you in this discovery.. personalize your experience and alert you as and when something of interest to you comes up here.. if you just register yourself.
You can of course continue as our esteemed Guest, and we will look forward to knowing you better in the future.
Do tell us about your experience here. We learn fast.
Team Mercuri India
Understanding the structured process of Selling | Recognizing the nuances of 'Selling as a Science' | Building and using a tangible value proposition to sell value
Selling – An art or a science
The structured process of Pre-selling, Selling and Post Selling
Pre-Selling - the 5 elements
- Shaping the scope of customer needs
- Steering the business conversation
- Recognizing the value proposition
- Influencing customer’s mindset
Selling: Value Selling
- Value perception of customer
- Recognizing value from the different parts of DMU (Decision Making Unit)
- Tangibilizing the value proposition
- Product value, service value, image value – business value
- Presenting impactfully the business value
- Challenging the Customer perception impactfully
- Articulating the cost of 'not buying' or 'delaying'
- The resistance management
- Preparing for Customer resistance
- Pre handling resistance
- The six step process of handling resistance
- Handling own resistance to price – the psychological aspects of price management
- Creating and articulating the compelling ‘why us’ proposition to close
- The sales behaviour of a winning sales person
3 Steps of the course
1 Before arriving for the course
- A case analysis
- A set of readouts
- A self-assessment on current capability of value selling
2 During the course
- Concepts, tools, application
- A certification test at the end of the course
- Individual Action Plan
- A value selling opportunity mapping plan
3 4 - 6 Weeks after the course
- A one hour telephone / Skype review
- Reinforcing learning of value selling skills
- Marking of the test results and certifying towards 'VALUE SELLING – PROCESS, SKILLS AND ORIENTATION'
Who should attend
Sales Engineers, Sales Executives, Anyone involved in Selling, in B2B & B2C environments.
How this course benefits participants
This Course has taught me to get better at comprehending Customer needs and present solutions. Have practiced listening, to accept objections instead of resisting them, and not jumping to quote price, allowing space for negotiation. Am more confident to do cold calling now – Sales Executive – Healthcare BPO
MISA COURSES are run by experienced Consultants of Mercuri India, who practice what they teach, as they work with discerning Clients across varied industries & geographies. Every Mercuri Consultant wears 3 hats – A Salesperson, a Trainer & a Consultant. So, when you choose Mercuri India as your partner in Learning & Development, your people learn timeless concepts & skills that work in the real world, to accelerate their performance & grow with you. Read more about MISA Open Courses that 'Take your Sales to a Higher Level'