Strategic Key Account Management
Recognizing the need and the methodology for successful account management | Learning a robust process for sculpting a comprehensive Strategic Key Account Plan | Developing the ability to win relationships and build sustainability in Strategic Key Accounts
Key Account Management – a mere outcome or a targeted planned process
Key Account Management – The two elements
Customer Satisfaction & Brickwalling
Sustainable Profitable Growth
- The role of a Key Account Manager
The framework for Key Account Management
- Information Base
- Long Term Plan
- Strategic Direction
- Main Actions
- Short Term Plan
- Visit Plan
Strategic thinking in key accounts : The choice of strategy | The appropriateness of a strategy | Actioning to build around the strategy | The role of supporting organization in the strategy execution
Strategic Key Account Management – The Mercuri Account Plan (MAP) - A comprehensive robust value document
3 Steps of the course
1 Before arriving for the course
- A set of readouts
- A live key account opportunity template
- A self assessment on current capability in strategic account management
2 During the course
- Concepts, tools, application and a complete strategic plan (MAP) for one account by each participant A certification test at the end of the course Individual action Plan
- Creation of further strategic key account plans
4 - 6 Weeks after the course
- A one hour telephone / Skype review
- Reinforcing learning
- Marking of the test results and certifying towards
- 'STRATEGIC KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT – PROCESS, SKILLS AND ORIENTATION'
Who should attend
Major Account Mangers, Key Account Managers, Sales People responsible for handling large / medium accounts
How this course benefits participants
1) Will use Customer Mapping of all my Major Accounts to gain better clarity, planning & get better results" - Sales Executive Heavy Engineering - Medium Enterprise - West India
2) I can now increase my business share with Key Accounts by understanding the Sales situation better. This will also help me forecast my sales better - Sales Engineer - Precision Engineering - South India.
MISA COURSES are run by experienced Consultants of Mercuri India, who practice what they teach, as they work with discerning Clients across varied industries & geographies. Every Mercuri Consultant wears 3 hats – A Salesperson, a Trainer & a Consultant. So, when you choose Mercuri India as your partner in Learning & Development, your people learn timeless concepts & skills that work in the real world, to accelerate their performance & grow with you. Read more about MISA Open Courses that 'Take your Sales to a Higher Level'
Thank you for your interest in Mercuri India Sales Academy – Virtual - VMISA. When you opt for VMISA, you get the best Instructor Led Online Sales Training experience, without the hassles of travel, and the compulsion of having to absent oneself from day to day sales activity.
VMISA Courses are scheduled on a demand basis. Course schedules are announced as and when we have sufficient nominations for an effective sales learning experience. Please fill in the nomination form in the link below, with details of people you want to nominate. We will get back to you to schedule a course that suits our mutual convenience. Let's make sales happen!