Thought for the Day
Value is not what you get,
Value is what you give
Thank you for coming! You will discover here, a treasure trove of insights, concepts, processes & tools.. sure to ignite a spark in taking your sales to a higher level.
All material here is drawn from our timeless classic - Mercuri India Knowledge Blocks.
We can assist you in this discovery.. personalize your experience and alert you as and when something of interest to you comes up here.. if you just register yourself.
You can of course continue as our esteemed Guest, and we will look forward to knowing you better in the future.
Do tell us about your experience here. We learn fast.
Team Mercuri India
Strategic Key Account Management
Recognizing the need and the methodology for successful account management | Learning a robust process for sculpting a comprehensive Strategic Key Account Plan | Developing the ability to win relationships and build sustainability in Strategic Key Accounts
- Key Account Management – a mere outcome or a targeted planned process
- Key Account Management – The two elements
- Customer Satisfaction & Brickwalling
- Sustainable Profitable Growth
- The role of a Key Account Manager
- The framework for Key Account Management
- Information Base
- Long Term Plan
- Strategic Direction
- Main Actions
- Short Term Plan
- Visit Plan
- Strategic thinking in key accounts : The choice of strategy | The appropriateness of a strategy | Actioning to build around the strategy | The role of supporting organization in the strategy execution
- Strategic Key Account Management – The Mercuri Account Plan (MAP) - A comprehensive robust value document
3 Steps of the course
1 Before arriving for the Course
- A set of readouts
- A live key account opportunity template
- A self assessment on current capability in strategic account management
2 During the Course
- Concepts, tools, application and a complete strategic plan (MAP) for one account by each participant
- A certification test at the end of the course
- Individual action Plan
- Creation of further strategic key account plans
3 4 - 6 Weeks after the course
- A one hour telephone / Skype review
- Reinforcing learning
- Marking of the test results and certifying towards
'STRATEGIC KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT – PROCESS, SKILLS AND ORIENTATION'
Who should attend
Major Account Mangers, Key Account Managers, Sales People responsible for handling large / medium accounts
How this course benefits participants
1Will use Customer Mapping of all my Major Accounts to gain better clarity, planning & get better results" - Sales Executive Heavy Engineering - Medium Enterprise - West India
2I can now increase my business share with Key Accounts by understanding the Sales situation better. This will also help me forecast my sales better - Sales Engineer - Precision Engineering - South India.
MISA COURSES are run by experienced Consultants of Mercuri India, who practice what they teach, as they work with discerning Clients across varied industries & geographies. Every Mercuri Consultant wears 3 hats – A Salesperson, a Trainer & a Consultant. So, when you choose Mercuri India as your partner in Learning & Development, your people learn timeless concepts & skills that work in the real world, to accelerate their performance & grow with you. Read more about MISA Open Courses that 'Take your Sales to a Higher Level'