Thought for the Day
Value is not what you get,
Value is what you give
Thank you for coming! You will discover here, a treasure trove of insights, concepts, processes & tools.. sure to ignite a spark in taking your sales to a higher level.
All material here is drawn from our timeless classic - Mercuri India Knowledge Blocks.
We can assist you in this discovery.. personalize your experience and alert you as and when something of interest to you comes up here.. if you just register yourself.
You can of course continue as our esteemed Guest, and we will look forward to knowing you better in the future.
Do tell us about your experience here. We learn fast.
Team Mercuri India
Managing Sales performance
Understanding the structured process of Sales Management | Steering and Managing Sales Performance | Learning the framework to leading sales teams for short-term and long-term results.
- Leading and managing the sales team
- Sales Management – The resource under the command of the Sales Manager
- Improving Sales Performance – The Result, Activity, Competency (RAC) model
- The robustness of result targeting
- The criticality of results, effort and activity management
- Building the market base
- The short-term vs. medium-term activity focus
- The Mercuri Sales PlatformTM concept
- Steering, planning, reviewing and managing the pipeline
- Principle behind sales forecasting & opportunity closure
- Activity management for large order pipeline
- Sales Manager as an effort and activity manager
- Creating a medium term and short term review and maximizing through the Sales Leadership Process
- Leadership Development through Continuous capability improvement:
- Managing vs coaching
- The mindset of being a coach
- Coaching for performance
- Establishing a coaching process and system
- Creating a coaching culture
- Building a motivated team
- Motivation vs ‘en masse’ enthusiasm
- The principle behind motivation
- Motivation through development
3 Steps of the course
1 Before arriving for the Course
- A set of readouts
- A case study analysis
- A live negotiating situation template
- A self-assessment on current capability of negotiation
2 During the Course
- Concepts, tools, application
- A certification test at the end of the course
- Individual Action Plan
- Preparing a plan for a specific negotiating opportunity
3 4 - 6 Weeks after the course
- A one hour telephone / Skype review
- Reinforcing learning
- Marking of the test results and certifying towards 'MANAGING SALES PERFORMANCE – PROCESS, SKILLS AND ORIENTATION'
Who should attend
Branch Managers, Area Managers, Regional Managers. People newly promoted to, or to be promoted to Sales Manager positions.
How this course benefits participants
I have learnt to map and improve relationships with Customers. I now know how to expand my Customer base, and gain visibility for future sales. I will get my team to share the good things they have done in my meetings. - Sales Manager – Multinational in Instrumentation.
My key takeaway is that I must add more new Customers while selling more to existing Customers. I also realize the importance of coaching my team, and have learnt how to do it. - Sales Manager – Leading FMCG Multinational.
MISA COURSES are run by experienced Consultants of Mercuri India, who practice what they teach, as they work with discerning Clients across varied industries & geographies. Every Mercuri Consultant wears 3 hats – A Salesperson, a Trainer & a Consultant. So, when you choose Mercuri India as your partner in Learning & Development, your people learn timeless concepts & skills that work in the real world, to accelerate their performance & grow with you. Read more about MISA Open Courses that 'Take your Sales to a Higher Level'