Thought for the Day
Value is not what you get,
Value is what you give
Thank you for coming! You will discover here, a treasure trove of insights, concepts, processes & tools.. sure to ignite a spark in taking your sales to a higher level.
All material here is drawn from our timeless classic - Mercuri India Knowledge Blocks.
We can assist you in this discovery.. personalize your experience and alert you as and when something of interest to you comes up here.. if you just register yourself.
You can of course continue as our esteemed Guest, and we will look forward to knowing you better in the future.
Do tell us about your experience here. We learn fast.
Team Mercuri India
High Impact Presentations
Understanding the nuances of High Impact Presentations | Developing a framework to balance the structure and content effectively | Building confidence to effective communication & influencing through rigorous practice of High Impact Presentation Skills.
- Communication is fundamental to Presentation
- Designing the Presentation
- The power of structure
- Structure linked to the purpose of communication
- Meaning, Scripting, Humour
- Substance and style built on structure
- Delivering the Presentation
- Voice, Speed, Phrasing, Clarity, Precision, Purpose
- Understanding and using body language
- High Impact Presentation – Use of Digital Media
- Table top presentations
- Establishing conversation in presentation
- Eleven rules for High Impact Presentation
3 Steps of the course
1 Before arriving for the Course
- A set of readouts
- A self assessment on presentation skills
- Watching of chosen presentations on YouTube / other sources and analyzing prior to coming for the course – link will be sent
2 During the Course
- During the course
- A certification test at the end of the course
- Individual Action Plan
3 4 - 6 Weeks after the course
- A one hour telephone / Skype review
- Reinforcing learning
- Marking of the test results and certifying
Who should attend
Anyone required to make formal presentations to individuals or groups.
How this course benefits participants
1 “I had interacted with everyone post training and believe me, they all are very much satisfied with the content, your inputs, the training module and the no. of opportunities they got to present out there in the middle. It is very encouraging for me as an HR to get these kind of feedbacks by participants.. it further motivates me to conduct / organise valuable training / workshops for my team”. - HR Manager from a leading Bank in South India.
MISA COURSES are run by experienced Consultants of Mercuri India, who practice what they teach, as they work with discerning Clients across varied industries & geographies. Every Mercuri Consultant wears 3 hats – A Salesperson, a Trainer & a Consultant. So, when you choose Mercuri India as your partner in Learning & Development, your people learn timeless concepts & skills that work in the real world, to accelerate their performance & grow with you. Read more about MISA Open Courses that 'Take your Sales to a Higher Level'