The values we cherish are:
- Results focus
- Excellence in Sales
- Ability to change
- Honesty & Integrity
We breathe these values and 'action' them in the way we engage with our Clients. Here is how we do it:
- Whatever we offer must add value to the Client. We take pride in being of contribution to our Customers as they REACH out for their highest aspirations.
- We must be seen as a reliable, dependable, competent and trustworthy partner. Credibility is our religion.
- All our work must have integrity at its core. We want our Customers and colleagues to be proud of what we do,and that’s why we work as role models, valuing quality in all aspects of our work.
- We work as ONE TEAM MERCURI. Consistency - in delivery and consulting expertise - across the Organisation,are the levers that enable tangible outcomes for our Customers.
- We value our people. We respect them by being responsible for their development and growth as professionals and people. So, our Customers interact with Mercurians of a high calibre, providing innovative and meaningful solutions.
Ravi Sundaram founded Mercuri Goldmann India P Ltd in 1987, on a solid foundation of the stated values. Ravi is an alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad and NIT Trichy.
Ravi has about 35 years of experience in Sales & Marketing, Training & Consulting and Organisation Building. He was awarded the 'Most distinguished alumnus' for NIT Trichy by Former President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
Ravi is the custodian of values at Mercuri India, and by his conduct inspires all who know him to live these values for the benefit their Customers