In the Celemi Livon business simulation, participants play Management Teams of four different retailers, who are all over the place, going after the same Customers. They are challenged to decide on a desired market position and capture it in the most cost- effective way. Teams analyze baseline market research and make crucial choices in Marketing Strategy like:
- Go for the high end of the market…..or the low end?
- Pursue a unique niche….or attack a competitor’s stronghold?
- Build capacity in advance……or wait for the demand to grow?
- Compete on differentiation…….or on price?
- Defend the achieved position at all costs…….or move to another?
Thinking and acting like the senior leadership of their Retail Company, participants sharpen their Decision Making Skills and develop their flair for Marketing Strategy, as they endeavor to:
- Glocalize - Create marketing plans for local markets consistent with overall company & brand positioning
- Leverage strong marketing tactics in fighting competitors to win Customers.
- Utilize scarce resources effectively, ensuring competitiveness and profitability.
- Make competitive advertising & pricing decisions.
When people learn to think global and act local, their Organizations get better at discovering, developing and defending their competitive positioning in local markets in ways that grow market share sustainably and profitably. Learning to adopt a global strategy and adapt the same to suit local market conditions helps Organizations evolve Marketing Strategy that builds a well differentiated & strong local presence that is consistent with their global ethos.
Celemi Livon is designed for all those who are engaged in helping Sales and Distribution Organizations coordinate market investments & resource towards promoting a precise, consistent identity for the company:
- Senior Leaders responsible for creating unique value proposition, reinforcing competitive advantage and capturing greater market share.
- Business leaders who align franchisees, retailers and related entities with the overall sales & Marketing Strategy.
- Managers of local or regional markets exploring how to adopt and adapt a global strategy.
- Smaller enterprises working towards developing & strengthening their market niche.
- Organizations that seek to create a culture of ‘customer centricity’
- Educational institutions seeking to impart learning about developing a big picture framework on marketing concepts, market segmentation or strategic alignment around a central vision.
Running Celemi Livon - requires a penchant for marketing, top notch facilitation skills, rich business understanding, strategic thinking and swift execution skills. Consultants from Mercuri India fit the bill brilliantly, as they come with rich hands on business experience, and the learning rigor that comes with running this simulation for Clients from across a wide range of industries and geographies.
To know how Celemi Livon - can help your people get better at adopting & adapting a global strategy to grow market share sustainably & profitably, contact us today. A Mercuri Consultant will be glad to assist you.