How do you get your people behind your Business Strategy in a marketplace that is rapidly changing ? Celemi Enterprise simulates a business situation where six different companies compete for the same Customers in a dynamic marketplace.Participants take on the roles of the Management Team – playing Heads of Marketing & Sales, Development & Services, Planning & Delivery, Finance & Control. Their challenge is to build and execute a business strategy that delivers winning results. Teams embark on an adventure with promises of risk and reward where they have to be on their toes and think swiftly and strategically to succeed.
Celemi Enterprise challenges participants to deal with uncertainties and balance short term results with long term value. In the process, teams develop Business Acumen and learn Entrepreneurial Skills. They equip themselves to :
- Meet Customer demands by developing an attractive and profitable product portfolio.
- Deliver with excellence by getting the most out of people and processes.
- Keep track of financial results- both short and long term.
- Decide on a desired market position.
- Create and implement a Brand Strategy that delivers strong, sustainable brand value.
- Formulate and execute a Sales Strategy that targets and sells to preferred customers.
Celemi Enterprise motivates people to apply business concepts in executing their strategy, fast. Organizations use this Business Simulation to accelerate Leadership Development by: | Giving participants a common frame of reference of the overall business situation, which they absorb & understand quickly | | Offering a mental model of how the business works, what the priorities are and how to move forward | | Encouraging people to explore and discover the key value drivers of the business and their relative impact on the Organization | | Helping participants identify potential for improvement and how they can contribute to strategy and its execution through their own roles | | Inspiring people’s desire to make a difference| |Fostering Entrepreneurship skills|
- Senior & middle managers at large enterprises with product & service offerings can use the simulation to execute strategy into action- fast.
- Co-workers including new comers gain a common understanding of the big picture as well as of how they as individuals can contribute to the Organization’s competitiveness.
- Managers responsible for training can use the simulation for hands-on, interactive education and for communication of Organization’s strategy.
Running Celemi Enterprise requires top notch facilitation skills, rich business understanding, strategic thinking & swift execution skills. Consultants from Mercuri India fit the bill brilliantly, as they come with rich hands on business experience & the learning rigor that comes with running this simulation for Clients from a wide range of industries and geographies.
To know how Celemi Enterprise can make a difference to your Organization, contact us today. A Mercuri Consultant will be glad to assist you.